Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pool Day

We were happy to have my parents get to stay a couple days extra. In the past we just get to see them passing through but this time they have time for a trip to the pool. We went to a great community pool that has water slides. We have to sneak Nahlia on them because she's about 1" to short. She manages to go down a few time before a life guard that actually cares checks her height. It was Owens first time in the water and I was happy to get his little swim trunks out. So stink'n cute. I know I'm crazy taking a three week old to the pool but gets what he lived. 






Little Jadie is the cutest thing.

My Mermaid Nahlia.


So Fun

2 comments:

erin said...

thanks for being considerate of my position and cropping out my bottom half when taking the picture. (i am not being sarcastic)

C+L Urrutia said...

Carly, you look so cute in your hat! love. Owen has gotten so big since then.