Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Lion Kings

Girls Night Out

It is the last year the Lion King will be playing at Mandalay Bay and I've been wanting to go see it but Nathan was never into it. Nahlia saw a commercial for it and told dad she wanted go and the next thing I know Nathan is headed out the door to pick up tickets. Thanks Nahlia.
She was so excited she would stop to get dinner. We could only go to our seats. 20 minutes before the show start I kept asking if she wanted to go get candy or a drink or something to kill 20 minutes but she wouldn't leave her chair.
I started looking through the program with her pointing out the actors. When I explained what the direct did, "They are in charge of telling every one what to do", she responded "Like you at our house."
The show was amazing and a great first choice for kids. I love experiencing everything all over with her. It makes life magical again.
A night with my little girl I wont forget.  



1 comment:

C+L Urrutia said...

I love this! I can't wait to do it with Bree one day. I love the director comment! hahaha