Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Getting Out of Town


So Nathan came home at 3 and said he didn't want to go to work the next day. I jokingly suggested we go to the beach house. Well a few phone calls later we were headed to Oceanside by 6. We are so lucky. Thanks GG and GBaby.
The weather was beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better weather. And there was hardly anyone there, thats the best. So many times I was just sitting on the beach thinking this is the best kind of get away. At home Nahlia needs something every 5 seconds "MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM" but there she's so happy and occupied and I just sit there and watch her.
This was a big trip for Nate. He discovered sand crabs for the first time. I had never seen that many it was kind of gross there were so many. It was a good thing Nahlia loves bugs because they just dug for sand crabs for hours. 




Nahlia found the biggest sand crab they dug up. Nathan was so proud.


At the pier.

Nathan's favorite Mexican restaurant. We can never remember the name so I made him take a pic in front of it.

Nahlia has started doing crazy possess.

We walked out the jetty and Nathan wanted to catch a crab. He got nailed by a couple waves but he did catch one.








Nahlia tickling Dad's feet. His face cracks me up.

We went to Ruby's on the pier one night and there were a bunch of people fishing. Nahlia of course is very interested in it and would get into people's buckets of fish. She was standing next to this one that had all this bloody water into and the fish were splashing it all over her. It was disgusting. One man catch a fish we she was watching and she goes "I love your fish." We laughed so hard.


A random persons dog that they let her hold and she wanted me to take a picture of her holding it.

We had a great trip. Either Nathan or Nahlia at least once a day will ask me if we can go to the beach again. We love Oceanside. 

2 comments:

Sara Ann said...

How did I not see all of these posts?! Oh Nahlia, you are so funny! I love the dog with red eyes, grrrr scary:) I think sand crabs are gross too!

erin said...

what a fun spontaneous trip!