Monday, April 11, 2011

Game Night

After all the wedding festivities we headed north to see Nate's family. My camera battery died so I don't have any pictures but I still want to remember our funny game nights. We stayed at Tanya's the first night, Paul and Linzy were there. Nathan has been obsessed with Hearts lately so I suggested we play. Johnny played with me and was doing really well, he just kept asking the same questions over and over "whats a spade?" Anyways Nathan tried to "shoot the moon" (another term new to Nathan) pretty much every time so it was pretty easy to win. We somehow started to play what pretty much was a drinking game without the alcohol and with kids. We held a card up to our forehead and tried to guess what it was. It was silly but fun and the kids played with us.
The next night we were at Lorna's and I wanted to play another game, Lorna picked pictionary. So how I was able to get everyone involved except for Nate. He was the only one asking question when we started playing. It was the funniest game of pictionary I've ever played. Nathan, Linzy and I were one team and Lorna, Paul, and Jason where on the other. Well it just happened that the three people that made ridiculously easy thing to draw on the same team. Every time someone from our team would draw it took 3 seconds. Some of the pictures where hair, lighting, shoes, ice cream, bridge, birthday cake and more like that. Another highlight was Paul's drawings. He was getting so mad at us for laughing at his drawings. Such a fun night.

No comments: