Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We headed to Utah for Thanksgiving. Since I'm writing this long after I'll try to remember as much as possible. One thing that I remember before we left was I had had a dream that I was pregnant on Thanksgiving at Tayna's house. Well all weekend I wanted to go get a pregnancy test but Nathan didn't think I was so I didn't get one. Had I taken a test though we would have found out a lot earlier that I was pregnant!

We met up with Tanya and the boys for some bowling at Grandma's work. It was Nahlia's first time bowling. Nahlia beat Nathan!!Next was some sledding at Grandma's house. Another first for Nahlia. The hill behind their house looks much bigger when there is no snow on it. I was fine for a first quick sledding experience but next definitely bigger. She really really wanted to push daddy down the hill.Thanksgiving was at Tanya's house. It was really nice to have everyone together. It was her first time hosting in her new house.Fist time cooking a turkey. I know this isn't the best pic but out of about 20 it was.George was on Man Vs. Food a while ago and it re-runned so I got this pic of him with him. I thought it was cute. Nathan thought I was weird.We stopped by Dave's house just as the sun was going down. I love his backyard.Nathan got up to go shopping with me on Black Friday. Something I never thought would happen but it did. We went to Kohls and Target and Rue21 and Big5. I think that was it. This was during our pit stop at McDonald's. It was the nicest McD's that I had ever seen until just recently. There's one there in Vegas that I was like "What this is a McDonald's".Tanya gave Nahlia some Princes shoes that lit up and played music when you walked. Johnny and Dillon took turns dancing with her. They would dip and kiss her and it was the cutest. Nahlia has some awesome cousins.Making a gingerbread train. It was testing Tanya's patiance and I just laughed.Whenever I start taking pics the Boys always ham it up for me and then ask to see the pic. This is another series of pics.The finished train.Eating the train.Nahlia's first attempt at a sleep over. She lasted about 2 minutes and then came and slept with me. It was cute while it lasted. I don't know of many kids that attempt to play hide and go seek while in a car seat but ours does. I was the one that had to find her. I got old real quick but she thought it was pretty fun.We stopped by to see James, Erin, and Jadie on the way home. Jadie is so cute. Nahlia tries to play with baby toys still so whatever Jadie was doing she wanted to do.

No comments: