Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Festivities

The weather today made me full of fall feelings, so to celebrate we had grilled cheese and tomato soup and painted pumpkins. It was the first time Nahlia had had grilled cheese and tomato soup and it's safe to say she loved it. I have to thank my mother in law for the pumpkins because I wasn't going to buy pumpkins to carve this year. I don't know why I just didn't feel like it which is weird because I usually love carving pumpkins. She gave us these from her garden, they are so cute and little. I also worked on Nahlia's Halloween costume, she's going to be a garden fairy from Tinkerbell. I'm almost done with it and I'm proud of myself because Halloween is still three weeks away. The first moving boxes where taped up today signaling the official start of packing. Tonight I'm off to Walmart for box hunting.

3 comments:

Aleena said...

Those pumpkins are so cute! I can't wait to see Nahlia's costume!

erin said...

cute! and you MIL grew those, AWESOME! i tried to grow pumpkins this year, but failed--big surprise.

Natalie Bergin said...

How fun!!!! I love it...my goodness your little girl has grown! I love you blog!