Monday, October 12, 2009

Congratulations Linzy and Craig

I just received the text announcing they're engagement. We are so happy for you guys and just love Linzy. Craig flew to her home in Pennsylvania this weekend to ask her parents and today went on a day trip to New York City where he popped the question.

This isn't from NYC but its one of my favorite pics of them. I have awsome sister-in-laws. By request a pic of Linzy's face. She looks great Craig not so much but we already know he's cute.

3 comments:

erin said...

i'm excited the family is continuing to grow! woohoo! linzy will make such a great sister-in-law!

Melissa said...

that is the cutest thing ever!

Aleena said...

Wow! I dodn't even realize he was serious with anyone! Congratulations! Carly, You've got to post a picture of her face. I want to see what Linzy looks like! Give us all the wedding details when you have them! So exciting!