Monday, September 7, 2009

Summer of Nemo


This summer we didn't have a tv, which I did like a lot, so for inside entertainment we watched a lot of movies. Thank you Netflicks. Nahlia LOVES Nemo and could watch it all day long. I think we had it for three months. I had to return it before she scratched it. Well we miss Nemo and need to buy it for her. She does say Nemo and she learned to say "shark" from watching that and the Little Mermaid. The first time we watched Little Mermaid she only wanted to see the shark part over and over. Shrek 2 was also a favorite. I'm a huge Disney lover so I'm so excited that I get to see Nahlia get excited about it too. She does recognize the princesses but doesn't really know who they are. I can't wait to take her to Disney Land but it wont be until she's older so she can really enjoy it and be excited.


Shout out to Squirt. I love him.

2 comments:

erin said...

yay! maybe in a few years itll be in our budget to go to disneyland and we can go with you! or maybe just me and a babe :) since james will be working and i'll be a stay-at-home mom and all that stuff ya know. this is all dependent on if you actually DO wait a few years til shes older!

Brody and Erin said...

*Hey Carly and Fam! This is Erin and Brody. You'll have to add us to your list of friends! Nahlia is adorable and is getting so big. We look forward to meeting her one day!