Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Snowing Leaves

It just didn't feel like fall and then we woke up to a leave covered front yard. So we played in them.
Grandpa, Uncle B, and Aunt LaLa game to visit last weekend and we had some Halloween fun. Also my dad helped me get the rest of my kitchen in order. THANKS DAD. I thought Nahlia would be all halloweened out by the time actual Halloween happen but now I'm glad I took to so much Halloween stuff because Nate has a flag football game on Friday so we probably won't be able to do anything. My husband is so funny. He had an unprompted photo shoot with himself. They had a costume contest and this was one of the winner. He was pretty creepy.
We hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!!!



5 comments:

erin said...

mimi? lala? can i be erer? juuust kidding.

cute pics. i like nates photo shoot, but the fall leaves pictures are my favorite. you guys all look cute and happy.

Erin said...

Nahlia is the cutest thing ever! (And it's good to see you and Nate too...;)) Hope you guys are good, sorry I didn't answer the phone tonite but I'm at work. When are you coming to Provo? I gotta come to SLC and see your place. I'll call you. Love ya babe, Happy Halloween!

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family said...

It's fun to see pictures of your dad and Laura and Brennon with Nahlia and your family. I love the picture of the three of you laying in the leaf pile!!! Happy Halloween!

Valarie said...

Hey, we saw your blog link on Katie and Clay's and wanted to say hi! Such cute pictures! I can't believe how big Nahlia is getting. Glad to hear you're doing well and getting settled in SLC! Mind if I add your blog link to ours? Keep in touch...

Mother of Three said...

Nahlia looks so cute!! Looks like you had a good time with your family! we miss you guys! Are you coming to Cali for any of the holidays???