Thursday, September 4, 2008

BABY STEPS

No Nahlia's not walking yet, i'm referring to trying to get everything thats happened since the last post blogged. We are in SLC now and almost settled in. We've had lots of visitors the last month and its been so much fun. James and Erin, Craig, Jenna and Maddox and tonight Dad and Criag will be arriving. Nahlia loved having Maddox here she could take her eyes off him. He's a great older cousin, helping with the bottle and entertaining her. They will be a great little pair when she can keep up with him.
Now let me take you way back (or atleast it feels that way) July 4, 2008
Laura and Brennen came out to help us with our shaved ice stand at the 4th celebration downtown. We took Nahlia on a bear hunt.

They were pretty sneaky. . .

But she was able to get up close and personal. (I love that they have the same expression and I still don't know what they were looking at. haha. I know I'm a big dork)

I just love her face in this pic. Aren't her cheeks the cutest.

Laura mostly helped Nate and the stand which was great so I could be with the baby when it wasn't as busy. Brennen watched the baby and he was great. Two or three ladies we were sitting by during the fireworks told me he was so attentive and loving. SO CUTE!!!lia's first fireworks show and she loved it.

Priceless

3 comments:

giff, jenna, & maddox nielsen said...

omg! (g is for gosh!) priceless is the exact word to describe that pic! are you kidding me!? who was the photographer!? theyre hired! sooooo cute/awesome! great post, look at you getting all caught up! thanks for a super fun, but way too short, stay! my bad! nahlia is the cutest, sweetest, best baby girl! oh yeah, and toughest! haha! you werent lying! im so glad we got to meet her, finally! hope to see you guys again soon somehow! i love you car!

Clay, Katie and Coster Cook said...

Yeah finally a post! We have been wondering what you guys have been up to. We weren't sure if you were in SLC or not yet. I am glad that you guys are getting settled in. It seems to take a while. I am glad that you have had family around. That will be so nice. Hopefully if you guys are still there at Christmas we can meet up. What a cute little girl you guys have. She is getting so big. and so cute!

huntfamily said...

she kind of looks like craig.