Tuesday, June 3, 2008

videoHey. So I finally went through with it. After all the encouragement from Jenna and Erin I finally started a blog. So last week was Nahlia's third month at bringing the world together one smile at a time and she is on a roll. Really she can roll over both ways. She has also started exploring her playmat. Nate has start school again. He is learning to fly this summer and has one more ATC class and then we are out of here. HAHAHAAA. i'm just a little excited. Alright that's good enough for the first time. Next time you visit hopfully it will be a little prettier.

5 comments:

james & erin said...

yay! i'm glad you got one. now actually update it... often!!

love you!

giff, jenna, & maddox nielsen said...

Yes, you've converted! And there's no going back! Nahlia is soooooooooooo adorable and sooooooooooooo much fun! I want to hold her! Can't wait to see you! Post again soon! WE WANT MORE NAHLIA!

Clay, Katie and Coster Cook said...

We are excited to see that you are blogging now. That way we will be able to keep an eye on what you guys are up to. Nahlia is getting so big and cute! I love the little laugh. How fun. Hope you guys are doing good up there in ND!

huntfamily said...

yay! i'm so excited i get to see your blog...Nahlia is soooooooooo cute. I love her little laugh! I hope I get to see her next time you're in Utah...she's too cute!

Sara Ann said...

I just looked at a ton of your blog, it is so fun seeing little tiny Nahlia with her chubby cheeks! :)